For our patientss convenience, Hybrid MD Urgent Care in San Clemente has contracted with HMO, EPO, POS & PPO insurance plan with several major insurance carriers in Orange County. Following is the list of all the accepted insurance plans.
Please feel free to click the logo to be directed to the main insurance carrier website where our guests can log in to check the current status of their insurance.
Other Insurances that we are able to accept:
We have contracted with many major insurances nationwide. If you have any PPO, EPO or POS plans with any of the above insurance companies, we will be able to accept your insurance. Other major medical insurances that we can accept are:
- Medi-Share *Newly accepted insurance 2018
- First Health Network
- Mutliplan / PHCS
- Molina Healthcare with Monarch Provider Group
- Assurant thru Aetna Signature Administrator
- Any Aetna Signature Administrator Plans
- Meritain Health thru Aetna
- Harvard Pilgrim with UHIS / UnitedHealthCare
- United Health One
- All Savers UnitedHealth Care
- Golden Rule with United Health Care
- Oxford with United Health Care
- All Savers with United Health Care
- Any UnitedHealth Care Options Network PPO
- Monarch HMOs – Accepting all HMOs under this plan
- Traditional Medicare (Red, White & Blue Card)
- Medicare – Medi-Cal (Medi-Medi) plan
- Medicare Advantage with Managed Care by any major PPO plans or Monarch HMOs
- SCAN Health HMOs – any medical groups
- AARP Health plan with Monarch HMOs
- Any Anthem of California PPO/EPO/POS plan
- Any Blue Cross PPO
- Any Blue Shield PPO
- Any Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO
- Any Health Net HMOs plan
- Great West PPO/POS plans with Cigna
- Delta Health with Anthem PPO plan
- Pinnacle Management PPO with Anthem Blue Cross
- Travel Insurance with any major carriers
- Any insurance with Written Authorization from the insurance company
If your insurance is not listed in above list, please give us a call. We may be able to assist you. Many small insurance companies subscribe to a complementary network or a third party network to enable their policy holders to have greater access to health care. We are in network with most of these networks, nationwide.
If you have high deductibles, but you decide to go thru insurance, please make sure to ask your medical facility of choice of how much you may end up owing. Depending on your insurance and the medical facility contracted rate with each insurance company, you may or may not benefit from choosing a self-pay option.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance:
We are contracted with almost 99% workers’ compensation nationwide. Here are some of the main insurances that we are in-network with.
- Gallagher- Bassett
- any local county, state and government insurances
- Liberty Mutual
- Pan Pacific Benefit
- Pepsi America
- Firemans’ Funds
- Ace American Insurance
- California Self-Insurers’ Security Fund (CA SISF)
- Keenan & Associates, Inc.
- Macy’s, Nordstrom, Walmart
Insurance that we can’t accept at the moment:
- Caloptima/Medi-Cal that are not thru Monarch
- Any HMOs with MemorialCare Group
- Any HMOs with Providence, St Joseph, Mission Heritage or Hoag
- Any HMOs with Regal OR Prospect Medical Group
- CalOptima with CHOC Alliance
- Other HMO plans.
If you have HMO plans that we can’t accept, and you still wish to be seen by us, there are 2 options that you may choose.
- Choose our Self-Pay option. It is the lowest in the area. At the checkout, we can print out an itemized invoice. You can later submit your medical fees to your insurance company. The insurance companies MAY or MAY NOT reimburse your medical fees.
- Call the Medical Group / Independent Physician Association (IPA) Group that you belong to (the contact number should be on the insurance card) or the Insurance Company. Request a written authorization from them to be seen at Hybrid MD Urgent Care. They may fax the paperwork over to our facility before you come in. Our Fax number is 949-429-7267.
- All HMOs with SCAN Health and Health Net, we are able to take this insurances.
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions. We are here to facilitate the whole process and ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
Hybrid MD Urgent Care has applied every year to be a participating provider for above groups. However, our applications have been denied. We will continue to re-apply every year. Our goal is to ensure all patients have an option and more access to see their preferred doctors. We want our patients to choose us because we offer the best experience, and not because we are the only option nearby.
For further assistance or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our staff is very happy to answer any of your questions.