How to prepare for a Medical Marijuana Evaluation?
If you are currently experiencing any of the qualifying medical symptoms or conditions, you may qualify for a Medical Marijuana Certificate Recommendation by our physicians. Please refer to the qualifying medical conditions by clicking HERE.
At Hybrid MD Urgent Care, to obtain your medical marijuana certificate recommendation, our physicians will have to evaluate you in person.
What you will need for your evaluation:
- Patients must be a California Resident with a valid California ID with proof of residency. You may use California Driver License ID card, State ID card, Passport or any government or state-issued photo IDs with proof of residency. You may also use any valid Photo IDs together with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bills or lease agreement. Only valid Photo IDs are acceptable and must be valid at the time of evaluation.
- Please obtain a legitimate medical records from your physician. The medical records should have your name that matches the Photo IDs, your Date of Birth, qualifying diagnosis code(s) and descriptions. The medical records must be dated within a year of the medical marijuana evaluation appointment. For example, the appointment date is January 1st, 2017. Valid medical records are between January 1st of 2016 until December 31st 2016. Hybrid MD Urgent Care reserves the right to copy your qualifying medical record.
- If you do not have any medical records, you can still be seen by our physicians and you may still be qualified for a recommendation depending upon your ailments/illnesses.
- Patients cannot use Hybrid MD Urgent Care medical records as your qualifying medical records. To ensure the credibility and the validity of your diagnosis, we will require all medical records used for the purpose of Medical Marijuana Evaluation obtained from an outside medical facility.
- Medical Marijuana Certificate Recommendation is only valid for 1 year from the issued date. The state of California requires all medical marijuana patients to renew their certificates annually. The same qualifying documentations are required at the date of renewal.
- You are qualified for a renewal discount if you are able to provide proof of your current or expired recommendation at the date of service.
- We strongly encourage our patients to schedule an appointment, however, we also accept walk-ins.
Our pricing is simple and affordable. All evaluations are self-pay, non-insurance doctor’s visits. The following is the breakdown of the price:
- New Recommendation – $85
- Recommendation Renewal – $65
- 1st Time Loss of Certificate – A complimentary Replacement will be issued. A valid photo ID is required for a re-issuance.
- Subsequent Replacement of Certificate – $50. A valid photo ID is required for a re-issuance
- If patients are NOT qualified to receive the recommendation, NO FEES will be charged. No recommendation will be issued.
***prices are subject to change.